1/3 Photos of Our Family Favourite Crock Pot Chili (Oamc)
6 hrs 10 mins
* Pamela *'s Note:
I finally got around to putting this recipe on Recipezaar! This is our family's favourite recipe. It is very kid friendly (no heat) so feel free to add something to spice it up if you like it spicy. I am posting this mainly so that I can access this recipe on "my shopping list" which is a feature I use here on Recipezaar all the time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef, (I like to do a huge batch of ground beef using Tish's All Purpose Ground Meat Mix and it works perfectly) place into a Ziploc bag and throw into the freezer.
- 2The night before serving, defrost overnight.
- 3(I usually don't, but some people argue that cooking frozen meat in the crock pot is not safe.).
- 4Throw everything into the crock pot and cook for 3-4 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low.
- 5Garnish with cheddar cheese and serve.
- 6I will sometimes serve this on buns as sloppy Joe's.
- 7**If desired you can make the entire recipe and freeze already made, then heat to serve. This recipe freezes great!**.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Our Family Favourite Crock Pot Chili (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.1
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 71.1 mg
- Sodium 965.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 34.7 g