Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the traditional punch I make every year. This punch can easliy be topped up with more juice or pop. We usually just top it up with the pop.
- 1 (341 ml) can frozen orange juice, thawed
- 1 (341 ml) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (341 ml) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 2 liters sparkling cranberry juice
- 2 liters 7-Up soda
- Place the ice in a large punch bowl.
- Add the juices and mix well.
- Add the 7-Up and Cranberry juices slowly to keep the fizz. Merry Christmas!