This is the traditional punch I make every year. This punch can easliy be topped up with more juice or pop. We usually just top it up with the pop.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (341 ml) can frozen orange juice, thawed
- 1 (341 ml) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (341 ml) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 2 liters sparkling cranberry juice
- 2 liters 7-Up soda
- 1Place the ice in a large punch bowl.
- 2Add the juices and mix well.
- 3Add the 7-Up and Cranberry juices slowly to keep the fizz. Merry Christmas!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Our Christmas Punch
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 48.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g