Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
There aren't any set measurements. You can use as much of anything as you want. This tastes like the best fritatta from a restaurant around here.
- leftover potato (roasted sliced)
- leftover prepared stuffing
- leftover london broil beef or steak, cut into bite size pieces
- bell peppers or onion, sauteed
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk, about
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- If the peppers are not sauted yet, saute them in a large fry pan. You could also use onions.
- Add everything else except the eggs, milk and cheese.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl.
- When the ingredients in the pan are warmed through, add the egg/milk mixture and cheese.
- Scramble and stir until eggs are done.