Prep 30 mins
Cook 55 mins
I cannot tell you how delicious this is. You really have to try it to know! Chilling time is not included.
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed Oreo cookies (about 18 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package semisweet baking chocolate, melted, slightly cooled
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup frozen strawberry whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups assorted seasonal fruit (such as chopped strawberries and sliced kiwi)
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan).
- Mix crushed cookies and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minute
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add chocolate; mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- BAKE 45 to 55 minute or until center is almost set.
- Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped topping and fruit.