1 hr 25 mins
Nana Lee's Note:
I cannot tell you how delicious this is. You really have to try it to know! Chilling time is not included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Oreo cookies (about 18 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package semisweet baking chocolate, melted, slightly cooled
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup frozen strawberry whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups assorted seasonal fruit (such as chopped strawberries and sliced kiwi)
- 1PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan).
- 2Mix crushed cookies and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minute
- 3BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 4Add chocolate; mix well.
- 5Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- 6Pour over crust.
- 7BAKE 45 to 55 minute or until center is almost set.
- 8Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- 9Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 10Top with whipped topping and fruit.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Our Best Chocolate Cheesecake - K
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.0
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 90.2 mg
- Sodium 253.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry whipped topping