1/6 Photos of Our Baby Back Ribs
3 hrs 35 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
These are very tender when done. I use my own barbecue sauce and if you want more than 1 rack, you can easily lay more ribs on the pan. While they bake go do something else. Enjoy the day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Line a jelly roll pan with foil.
- 3Cut sinew off the back of the ribs.
- 4Lay ribs onto foil and add 3/4 cup water.
- 5Cover with foil.
- 6Bake for 3 hours.
- 7Raise oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- 8Remove foil from ribs; add your favorite barbecue sauce to ribs.
- 9Bake for another 30 minutes, or longer.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Our Baby Back Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2