Cook3 hrs 30 mins
These are very tender when done. I use my own barbecue sauce and if you want more than 1 rack, you can easily lay more ribs on the pan. While they bake go do something else. Enjoy the day!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a jelly roll pan with foil.
- Cut sinew off the back of the ribs.
- Lay ribs onto foil and add 3/4 cup water.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 3 hours.
- Raise oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- Remove foil from ribs; add your favorite barbecue sauce to ribs.
- Bake for another 30 minutes, or longer.
This turned out wonderful ribs! For the first time I had no leftovers for breakfast. Thanks.
Ribs, water and your favorite BBQ sauce it was just that easy. I put them on top of heavy duty aluminum foil, folded down the top, sealed one side and then poured the water in the other and sealed that end. At then end of 2.5 hours I unfolding one end and lift up the package to drain off the liquid. Then folded back the foil away from the ribs and poured Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce on them. Baked for 30 minutes more and they were perfect!! Clean up was a cinch since I cooked them in the foil. Our kids really liked this recipe. I'll be making these again. Made for Please Review My Recipe tag game from October 13th, 2010
Yum! I used Kraft Hickory Smoked BBQ sauce and these ribs were flavorful and so tender. It can't really get any easier than this. Thanks WiGal for being such a great host for PAC Spring 2010!