- 100 ml butter
- 360 g sugar
- 120 g cake flour
- 10 ml baking powder
- 200 ml milk
- 410 g peach slices, drained
- 2 ml ground cinnamon
- 2 ml nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Melt the butter in a 20 x 30 cm ovenproof dish.
- Blend 250 ml of the sugar, cake flour, baking powder and milk together.
- Pour over the butter, but do not stir.
- Arrange the peach slices on top.
- Combine the remaining sugar with the cinnamon and nutmeg and sprinkle over the peach slices.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly and serve with cream or custard.