Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A no time to cook dish, rice goes well with this, but we like it with oven baked potato wedges and a salad. You can substitute fresh chilies for the chili sauce.
- 4 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce or 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 -2 clove crushed garlic
- lime juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 8 chicken thighs or 8 chicken drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together and spread over the chicken thighs.
- Bake in a roasting tin for approx 45 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear.
i thought this sauce was delicious, my kidsand dh found it to be a bit spicy--i used home made chutney, and chicken breasts, i had fun with this recipe
Delicious. But I don't know how you got away with using 4 tblsp. mango chutney. I used A LOT more than that. I wanted the chicken to be pretty well coated. It was quick and easy to prepare, as long as you don't have to make the mango chutney. That took a bit of time.
Great & easy!! I used chicken breast and flaked coconut and it was delicious!