Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Tasty curry recipe shared with me by my "Homestay" exchange student from Korea. Great way to warm up on cold Canadian winter days.
- 2 carrots (peeled and diced)
- 2 potatoes (peeled and finely chopped)
- 2 onions (peeled and finely chopped)
- 500 g chicken thighs (cubed)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 1⁄2 cups curry (Ottogi curry mild, available in Korean or Asian grocery stores)
- 7 cups water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Add oil to a large pot and cook chicken until browned.
- Mix water and curry together then add to chicken.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook until potatoes are done and sauce has thickened. Approximately 25 minutes.
- Serve over rice.