Recipe by Marie
These are wonderful crispy cookies that do not lose their shape when baking. Delicious!
Top Review by dnjsmom88
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml vegetable shortening
- 236.59 ml packed light brown sugar
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 14.78 ml vanilla
- 650.62 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 340.19 g package chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 236.59 ml chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour and baking powder in a small bowl, mix with a whisk, and set aside.
- Melt butter and shortening together.
- Mix together both sugars, salt and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and pour melted butter mixture over.
- Beat well.
- Add each egg separately, beating until creamy.
- Add flour mixture 1/2 cup at a time while beating.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour in a covered bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375° Drop cookies by large rounded tablespoonful onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.