These are wonderful crispy cookies that do not lose their shape when baking. Delicious!
Make and share this Otis Spunkmeyer's Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a small bowl, mix with a whisk, and set aside.
- Melt butter and shortening together.
- Mix together both sugars, salt and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and pour melted butter mixture over.
- Beat well.
- Add each egg separately, beating until creamy.
- Add flour mixture 1/2 cup at a time while beating.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour in a covered bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375° Drop cookies by large rounded tablespoonful onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
HORRIBLE! They literally tasted, smelled, and felt like playdoh. Never making again!!! Followed the recipe exactly. Disgusting
These cookies taste nothing like the original cookie. Very disappointed since I have always loved the cookies I bought in stores Nestle Toll House is still the best cookie recipe, And, I have tried many..
I can't say I thought these cookies tasted like an Otis Spunkmeyer copycat, but they were still good. They taste good, although, although I probably won't make them again. Mainly because I don't particularly like chocolate chip as drop cookies. The hunt for the perfect chocolate chip cookie...continues.