1/2 Photos of Ostkaka (Swedish Cheesecake)
1 hr 10 mins
Swedish cheesecake is not like American cheesecake, but it's still very yummy. Serve it with a fruit compote such as apple or lingonberry strawberry conserve (see my recipe).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Whip the eggs until fluffy.
- 3Stir in sugar, flour, and cottage cheese.
- 4Fold in the almonds and amaretto.
- 5Butter or spray a 9" x 13" casserole.
- 6Pour into pan. Bake for 1 hour.
- 7If cheesecake starts to get too brown, cover with foil.
- 8Best served warm with fruit compote.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ostkaka (Swedish Cheesecake)
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.2
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 144.7 mg
- Sodium 494.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: