1/1 Photo of Osso Bucco-Style Chicken
From Weight Watchers Make It In Minutes. Per serving: 263 calories, 8 g fat, 141 mg cholesterol, 10 mg total carb, 2 g fiber, 36 g protein
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 celery, chopped
- 2 small carrots, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes with juice
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1Heat the oil in a large nonstick dutch oven over medium heat.
- 2Add in chicken; cook about 5 minutes or until browned on both sides; transfer chicken to a plate.
- 3Add in the onion, celery, carrots, and 1/2 of the garlic to the dutch oven.
- 4Stir/saute about 8 minutes or until the vegetables are very soft.
- 5Add in the tomatoes, broth, wine, and bay leaf, stirring with a fork to break up the tomatoes.
- 6Return the chicken to the pan; bring to a boil.
- 7Lower heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- 8Discard the bay leaf.
- 9In a small bowl, combine the parsley, lemon zest, and remaining garlic; sprinkle mixture over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Osso Bucco-Style Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.1
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 141.6 mg
- Sodium 526.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 35.8 g