1/2 Photos of Osman's Weiner Schnitzel
Osman's is a tiny restaurant in Mobile, AL with "old world" European style cooking. This recipe is a house specialty and is also served with a mushroom sauce as Jaeger Schnitzel. The co-owners have shared the recipe on their website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dry meat.
- 2Tenderize with meat hammer if necessary.
- 3Put flour in a bowl.
- 4Put beaten eggs in another bowl.
- 5Put breadcrumbs in a third bowl.
- 6Dredge each piece of meat into the flour, then the eggs and then the breadcrumbs until completely coated.
- 7Heat oil in frying pan.
- 8Fry pork on both sides.
- 9Ideally the coating will be medium brown when done.
- 10Watch the temperature of your oil--not too hot!
- 11Squeeze a quartered lemon over the pork before serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Osman's Weiner Schnitzel
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.5
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 176.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 14.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: