Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy orzo side dish to serve with grilled fish or chicken. Or just serve it as is for a simple, light pasta salad.
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 1 (5 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook Orzo according to package directions, until just al dente.
- Mince garlic, add to lemon juice, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Whisk olive oil into lemon juice mixture.
- Drain orzo, place in large bowl.
- Add spinach leaves and cherry tomaotes to orzo, toss.
- Add olive oil/lemon juice dressing and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or chill for later.