From Cooking Light
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread pine nuts in a shallow pan; bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until nuts are lightly toasted, stirring occasionally; set aside.
- 2Melt margarine in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Add in garlic; stir/saute 1 minute.
- 4Add in water, orzo, and salt; bring to a boil.
- 5Decrease heat to med-low; cook 13 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- 6Stir in spinach, Parmesan cheese, and toasted pine nuts; season to taste and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orzo With Spinach and Pine Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 263.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 11.2 g