Recipe by Stacey in BG!!!
Wanted pasta with spinach pesto last night, but wanted orzo too. This came out wonderful - light and fluffy - could be a side or a vegetarian main dish
- 1 lb orzo pasta
- 1 lb spinach
- 3⁄4 cup walnut halves
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lemons
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare orzo according to package directions.
- While orzo cooks, peel and seed lemons, combine with remaining ingredents in food processor - process until a creamy sauce developes.
- Drain orzo in colonder - return to cooking pan.
- Mix in pesto-type sauce.