Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Another Rachael Ray recipe.
- 226.79 g orzo pasta
- coarse salt
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2 large lemons, zest of
- black pepper
- 59.14 ml parsley, chopped
- Cook orzo in salted water 12 min, to al dente.
- Drain well, but do not rinse.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss with zest and parsley, and serve.
So very good! Simple, fast, delicious. Does it get better than that?
Easy to make and tastes great! We added some of the lemon juice along the zest - there were no left overs.
This was easy, fast, light, and flavorful! Such a versatile dish, too! You could change the flavors and seasonings, etc. Thanks for posting this great recipe!