Orzo With Mushrooms and Fontina
- Heat oil in a large pan; add in onion and cook until softened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add in garlic and cook until fragrant, another minute.
- Add in mushrooms; cook/stir, until the release their juices, 5-7 minutes.
- Add in tomatoes and sage; cook until the sauce is slightly thickened, 3-4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a big pot; add 1 tablespoon salt and the pasta to the boiling water.
- Cook until al dente; drain the pasta and return it to the cooking pot.
- Toss with the sauce, Fontina, and Parmesan; serve immediately.