- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled gingerroot
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups sliced baby carrots
- 2 cups sliced baby zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule, dissolved in
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked orzo pasta
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a wok or large skillet over low heat, heat the oil.
- Saute the gingerroot and garlic until deep brown, 4 to 5 minutes; keep the heat low so they don't burn.
- Increase the heat to high; add the carrots.
- Stir-fry, adding the zucchini, bell peppers and dissolved bouillon, until the vegetables are tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Add the orzo and pepper; toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.