- 354.88 ml orzo pasta (about 10 ounces)
- 78.07 ml packed chopped drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 73.94 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinegar
- 59.14 ml packed chopped kalamata olive
- 236.59 ml finely chopped radicchio
- 118.29 ml toasted pine nuts
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh basil
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 2 clove garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook orzo in boiling salted water until just tender.
- Drain well.
- In a large bowl toss orzo, sun-dried tomatoes, oil, vinegar and olives.
- Let stand until room temperature.
- Mix chopped radiccho, pine nuts, chopped basil, Parmesan and garlic into orzo mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- (I find that the olives and tomatoes make further seasoning unnecessary, so taste first.) Serve at room temperature.