- 1 1⁄2 cups orzo pasta (about 10 ounces)
- 1⁄3 cup packed chopped drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup packed chopped kalamata olive
- 1 cup finely chopped radicchio
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook orzo in boiling salted water until just tender.
- Drain well.
- In a large bowl toss orzo, sun-dried tomatoes, oil, vinegar and olives.
- Let stand until room temperature.
- Mix chopped radiccho, pine nuts, chopped basil, Parmesan and garlic into orzo mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- (I find that the olives and tomatoes make further seasoning unnecessary, so taste first.) Serve at room temperature.