- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernel
- 1⁄2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup halved and pitted kalamata olive
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 1⁄2 cups orzo pasta
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium skillet, saute corn in olive oil over medium heat for about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, olives and basil and cook another minute or until heated through.
- Set this mixture aside.
- Cook orzo in boiling salted water for about 8 minutes, then drain.
- Transfer orzo into skillet with the vegetables and mix to combine.
- Add Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.