Orzo is so cool- pasta shaped like rice. I got this recipe in the newspaper just yesterday! Can't wait to give it a try!
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook orzo until al dente, according to package directions, adding green beans during last 6 minutes of cooking.
- Drain; rinse under cold water until cooled.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic; cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add corn and 1 teaspoon salt; cook until warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Toss pasta and green beans with corn mixture and chicken.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.