Its a tasty recipe from my local super market. So, easy and tasty!
Make and share this Orzo With Baked Shrimps recipe from Food.com.
- Put in a pot, the water ,the vegetables (zucchini, carrots, tomatoes), the wine and season with salt and pepper.
- Boil for 15 minutes and let it cool for 15 minutes. Then by using an electric blender blend until smooth.
- Put it again in the same pot and when it boils cook the orzo for 7 minutes. Drain.
- In the meanwhile arrange the shrimps in a baking paper and season with salt, pepper, curry and the clove.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400°F for 15 minutes.
- Mix the olive oil with the lemon juice for a simple vinaigrette.
- Serve the orzo, add the shrimps on top and the add the vinaigrette sauce.