1/3 Photos of Orzo With Baked Shrimps
Its a tasty recipe from my local super market. So, easy and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put in a pot, the water ,the vegetables (zucchini, carrots, tomatoes), the wine and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Boil for 15 minutes and let it cool for 15 minutes. Then by using an electric blender blend until smooth.
- 3Put it again in the same pot and when it boils cook the orzo for 7 minutes. Drain.
- 4In the meanwhile arrange the shrimps in a baking paper and season with salt, pepper, curry and the clove.
- 5Bake in preheated oven at 400°F for 15 minutes.
- 6Mix the olive oil with the lemon juice for a simple vinaigrette.
- 7Serve the orzo, add the shrimps on top and the add the vinaigrette sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orzo With Baked Shrimps
Serving Size: 1 (630 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.3
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 238.9 mg
- Sodium 1114.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 34.8 g