Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
We usually make this salad once a week when we can get ripe local tomatoes and usually double or triple the recipe.
- 236.59 ml orzo pasta
- 236.59 ml feta cheese, diced
- 44.37 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 44.37 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, coarsely chopped (ripe)
- 59.14 ml virgin olive oil
- 59.14 ml green olives
- 28.39 ml lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Cook orzo according to package for al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Once orzo has cooled, in serving bowl mix orzo, olives, feta, parsley, dill, and tomato.
- In small bowl, whisk together oil and lemon juice. Mix into salad.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate and chill before serving.
- If you use dried dill, be sure to use plenty.
- Serves: 6 as a side dish.
- Also great as a main dish for lunch.
Very simple, but absolutely delicious.
Delicious and soooo easy! Made it as a side for BBQ salmon. I will definitely be making this again!
I was looking for an Orzo Salad recipe to replace one I lost years ago. I was happy to discover this is WAY better than my old one. Now I'm glad I lost it!