- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 1 cup feta cheese, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, coarsely chopped (ripe)
- 1⁄4 cup virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup green olives
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook orzo according to package for al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Once orzo has cooled, in serving bowl mix orzo, olives, feta, parsley, dill, and tomato.
- In small bowl, whisk together oil and lemon juice. Mix into salad.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate and chill before serving.
- If you use dried dill, be sure to use plenty.
- Serves: 6 as a side dish.
- Also great as a main dish for lunch.