1/3 Photos of Orzo / Tomato Salad with Feta and Olives
We usually make this salad once a week when we can get ripe local tomatoes and usually double or triple the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook orzo according to package for al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 2Once orzo has cooled, in serving bowl mix orzo, olives, feta, parsley, dill, and tomato.
- 3In small bowl, whisk together oil and lemon juice. Mix into salad.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate and chill before serving.
- 5If you use dried dill, be sure to use plenty.
- 6Serves: 6 as a side dish.
- 7Also great as a main dish for lunch.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orzo / Tomato Salad with Feta and Olives
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.1
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 370.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 7.5 g