Although you can serve these peppers hot, they make a refreshing cold entree on hot summer evenings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, mix the orzo, tomatoes, spinach, green onions, fetamint and sour cream; set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 9x9 baking dish with nonstick spray; set aside.
- 3Slice the tops off the peppers. Remove and discard the membranes and seeds. Stand peppers upright (if necessary, cut a small slice off the bottom so that they are stable). Divde the orzo mixture among the peppers. Place upriht in the prepared baking dish.
- 4Bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orzo Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.8
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 313.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked orzo pasta