Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb orzo pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 6 cups of torn Baby Spinach
- 1 (4 ounce) package fat free feta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bottleken light caesar salad dressing
- Toss all ingredients together with the Orzo.
- Chill before serving.
Loved this...added some black olives. thanks for posting
This was interesting. I think the caesar dressing made it really heavy and maybe it needed something else... shredded cucumber? The rest of the family enjoyed it, so I'll try it again.
I did a 1/2 recipe, and only used about 2T of dressing--everyone (including our toddler) had 3rds.