Recipe by Juenessa
From Taste of Home Magazine.
Top Review by Boomette
We didn't know what to eat tonight so at the last time I decided to do it. It was easy. My BF peeled and deveined the shrimps. I used regular chicken broth, and I think I'll buy reduced-sodium next time. I didn't add salt, pepper, basil and butter. It was good like that. A complete meal :) Thanks Juenessa :)
- 591.47 ml reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1182.95 ml broccoli florets
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 236.59 ml uncooked orzo pasta
- 453.59 g uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3.69 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 9.85 ml dried basil
- 29.58 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonstick skillet or saucepan, bring broth to a boil.
- Add the broccoli, tomatoes and orzo.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the shrimp, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and orzo is tender.
- Stir in basil and butter.