1/2 Photos of Orzo Salmon Salad
Lori Mama's Note:
This is a recipe I adapted from a Canadian Publication the "All You Need Is Cheese" magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 salmon, portions
- 4 cups cooked orzo pasta, cooled
- 2 cups chopped cucumbers
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 3 cups coarsely chopped Baby Spinach
- 1/3 lb havarti cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1In a sealable container, add the oil, lime juice, zest and seasonings. Shake well and set aside.
- 2Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 3On a non stick baking sheet, place the salmon portions.
- 4Baste the fish with some of the dressing.
- 5Place in heated oven and bake approximately 15-20 minutes.
- 6or until fish flakes.
- 7Meanwhile, put all the remaining ingredients (except the spinach) in a large bowl.
- 8Add the rest of the dressing and mix well.
- 9When fish is done, add the spinach to the salad and toss.
- 10Divide the salad among 4 plates and place a salmon portion on top of each serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orzo Salmon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.3
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 434.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked orzo pasta