1/1 Photo of Orzo Salad With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups cooked orzo pasta (2 cups uncooked)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 cups sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 2 cups kalamata olives or 2 cups oil-cured olives, pitted and halved
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4-1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1In a large saucepan, cook pasta in boiling water until just tender, about 8 minutes.
- 3Place garlic, salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar into a food processor.
- 4Process well.
- 5Add oil, process briefly until well blended.
- 6Pour over orzo while pasta is still warm.
- 7Add tomatoes to pasta along with olives and chopped parsley.
- 8Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 9Toss again and adjust seasonings, if necessary.
- 10Serve immediately, or refrigerate for later use (can be made earlier in the day).
- 11Best served at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orzo Salad With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.7
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 460.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked orzo pasta