Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The rice-shaped pasta known as "orzo" is a favorite for salads. Here, it's topped with a low-fat yogurt dressing that's also delicious on grilled chicken or a green salad.
- 106.31 g can pink salmon or 106.31 g can red salmon
- 236.59 ml cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 236.59 ml peeled and diced English cucumber (about 1/2 cucumber, regular cucumber works as a substitute, but the flavor is slightly different)
- 7.39 ml fresh chives, finely minced
- 7.39 ml fresh dill, finely minced
- 14.79 ml fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely minced
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 78.07 ml plain low-fat yogurt
- 4.92 ml lemon zest
- 14.79 ml honey
- 28.39 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1.23 ml coarse salt
- 0.59 ml fresh ground pepper
- Cook the orzo according to package directions; drain. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients.
- Transfer the orzo to a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and toss gently with the dressing.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.