The rice-shaped pasta known as "orzo" is a favorite for salads. Here, it's topped with a low-fat yogurt dressing that's also delicious on grilled chicken or a green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) can pink salmon or 1 (3 3/4 ounce) can red salmon
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup peeled and diced English cucumber (about 1/2 cucumber, regular cucumber works as a substitute, but the flavor is slightly different)
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh chives, finely minced
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh dill, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1Cook the orzo according to package directions; drain. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients.
- 2Transfer the orzo to a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and toss gently with the dressing.
- 3Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orzo Salad With Salmon, Herbs, and Yogurt Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.6
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 183.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 7.1 g