- 118.29 ml white wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml fresh thyme leave
- 36.97 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml dry sherry
- 7.39 ml salt
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1656.13 ml quartered mushrooms (about 1 pound)
- 473.18 ml frozen blanched shelled edamame, thawed (green soybeans)
- 236.59 ml chopped red bell pepper
- 236.59 ml dry orzo pasta (about 2 cups cooked rice-shaped pasta)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 10 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes. Stir in mushrooms, edamame, and bell pepper; cook 1 minute.
- Place mushroom mixture in a large bowl; cool to room temperature. Discard bay leaf.
- Add pasta, and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight.