1/1 Photo of Orzo Salad With Marinated Mushrooms and Edamame
Cooking Light. January 2003.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml white wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml fresh thyme leave
- 36.97 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml dry sherry
- 7.39 ml salt
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1656.13 ml quartered mushrooms (about 1 pound)
- 473.18 ml frozen blanched shelled edamame, thawed (green soybeans)
- 236.59 ml chopped red bell pepper
- 236.59 ml dry orzo pasta (about 2 cups cooked rice-shaped pasta)
- 1Combine the first 10 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes. Stir in mushrooms, edamame, and bell pepper; cook 1 minute.
- 3Place mushroom mixture in a large bowl; cool to room temperature. Discard bay leaf.
- 4Add pasta, and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orzo Salad With Marinated Mushrooms and Edamame
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.5
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 451.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar