Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This has become a favorite for summer. Adapted from Bon Appetit
- 226.79 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml water
- 453.59 g box orzo pasta (rice-shaped pasta)
- 946.36 ml corn
- 283.49 g can black olives, coarsely chopped
- 59.14 ml chopped green onion
- 59.14 ml chopped flat leaf parsley
- Put 3/4 of the feta, 1/2 of the cucumbers, the oil and water into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Cook the orzo as directed.
- Drain the pasta and place in a large bowl with corn, olives, onions and parsley.
- Mix in dressing.
- Sprinkle with remaining feta.
This is a wonderful summer salad! We loved the cucumber/feta dressing....low in fat and a great delicate flavour. For next time I would add more green onions and parsley or other herbs, maybe more olives, but we also enjoyed it as written. This recipe makes a large bowl of salad, more like 12 servings than 6. Thank you, Gay.
this stuff is like candy to me. feta, cucumbers & olives are a great combo and the cucumber dressing is just delicious.