Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cooking Light, AUGUST 2002
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta (rice-shaped pasta)
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 (19 ounce) can chickpeas, drained (garbanzo beans)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain.
- Combine pasta, onions, cheese, dill, and chickpeas in a large bowl, tossing gently to combine.
- Combine juice and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat.