Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was published in the "Arizona Republic" newspaper. Preparation time is the time it takes to whisk ingredients for dressing. Cooking time is the time it takes to cook orzo and grill tomato.
- 8 ounces orzo pasta, cooked drained and rinsed under cold water (1 cup)
- 1 large grilled tomatoes
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup snipped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Whisk dressing ingredients in a large serving bowl until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Toss to mix and coat.
Delicious and Easy! My kind of recipe. I skipped the tomato and went with the suggestion of adding kalamata olives. I will make this again!
Nice, easy recipe. Good the way it is posted, but I will make adding different ingredients (cooked, cooled asparagus, artichoke hearts, olives, chopped red pepper, etc.) in future. Great for summer meals! Thanks for a keeper.