Recipe by Studentchef
For ZWT#6 From the booklet Simply Homemade. There is one ingredient that I cannot seem to put in the ingredient list, because zaar won't recognize and that is: the brand of pickles. It's called Bick's Mini Crunch'ems
Top Review by Cilantro in Canada
What an easy salad to make. For personal preference I left out the salt, lemon juice and oil. This is a very flavourful salad and easy to make too. Thanks for the recipe.
- 473.18 ml orzo pasta
- 118.29 ml canola oil or 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 354.88 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 236.59 ml feta cheese, crumbled
- 236.59 ml pickle
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 59.14 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring to a boil a pot of salted water. Add the water, and cook it until it is al dente, about 6-8 minutes. Drain and rinse the orzo pasta under cold water until it is at room temperature,.
- Place the orzo in a large serving bowl, and add all the remaining ingredients. Stir well to combine.