Recipe by Richard-NYC
A nice addition to any BBQ or buffet.
Top Review by spatchcock
Excellent recipe! I didn't use the spinach, though--just the orzo mixture. I also replaced the roasted red peppers with marinated artichoke hearts. For my vinaigrette, I just mixed olive oil and red wine vinegar with a bit of kosher salt. It was excellent and very refreshing. Thanks!
- 453.59 g orzo pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1419.54 ml torn fresh spinach
- 236.59 ml crumbled feta cheese
- 205.53 g jarroasted bell peppers, chopped
- 236.59 ml vinaigrette dressing
- 236.59 ml chopped pitted kalamata olive