Recipe by Richard-NYC
A nice addition to any BBQ or buffet.
Top Review by spatchcock
Excellent recipe! I didn't use the spinach, though--just the orzo mixture. I also replaced the roasted red peppers with marinated artichoke hearts. For my vinaigrette, I just mixed olive oil and red wine vinegar with a bit of kosher salt. It was excellent and very refreshing. Thanks!
- 1 lb orzo pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) jarroasted bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup vinaigrette dressing
- 1 cup chopped pitted kalamata olive