i really do not care for rice so this is my take off on traditional risotto.
Make and share this Orzo Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- cook orzo in large pot of boiling,salted water according to package directions.
- drain and rinse under cold water.
- transfer orzo into large saucepan and add broth and garlic.
- simmer and stir till stock is absorbed.
- stir in cheeses,and butter.
- season with salt and pepper to taste.
- serve immediatly.
This is a fabulous recipe!!!!!!!! All I can say it is really quick to put together and it is tasty. I wish I could give 10 stars!!!!! Thank you so much, Kimbear!!!!!
My dh and I love risotto, so I new we would love this. We paired this with Kittencal's Easy and Delicious Ranch-Parmesan Chicken and it blended nicely. I used a little bit of romano cheese with the parmesan instead of asiago. Thanks for this tasty recipe!
This was delicious and easy! Loved it! I added some chopped fresh spinach to mine. Thanks for the recipe!