Orzo & Portabella Casserole
Prep 15 mins
Cook 32 mins
- Combine the tomatoes and boiling water in a small bowl; cover and let stand 10 minutes or until tomatoes soften, drain.
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the tomatoes, leek, mushrooms, and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
- Combine the mushroom mixture, orzo, and next 6 ingredients (orzo through pepper) in a large bowl; stir well.
- Spoon mixture into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle provolone and parmesan cheeses over casserole, and bake an additional 5 minutes; garnish with basil sprigs, if desired.