1/1 Photo of Orzo Pilaf With Green Onion and Parmesan
from Bon Appetit's Quick & Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the broth to a boil in a large heavy saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 2Mix orzo in and simmer uncovered until just tender but still firm to bite and some broth still remains, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Add green onions and cheese and stir to blend.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Rewarm if necessary, over low heat and mix in more broth by 1/4 cupfuls if pilaf is dry.
- 7Transfer to a large bowl and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orzo Pilaf With Green Onion and Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.2
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 238.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 17.7 g