Recipe by ~jb4~
My MIL made this for her church group, I am not sure where the recipe came from, but it was a hit with them and her family. It is a good alternative to the old-fashioned Pasta Salad.
- 1 (18 ounce) box orzo pasta, cooked al dente
- good season Italian dressing, prepared according to package
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- parsley, to taste
- crumbled feta cheese, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Orzo according to directions on the package.
- Mix up the dressing and set aside.
- In a large bowl add cooked Orzo, garlic, pepper, and olives mix well.
- Add 1/2 of the dressing and mix it very good.
- Let sit in refrigerator overnight to allow the flavors to blend.
- Mix in the remaining dressing and place salad on a lettuce lined dish, sprinkle with feta cheese.