1/1 Photo of Orzo Pasta Salad
Your Gourmet Girlfriend's Note:
I wanted to make a different pasta salad. This turned out very tasty and colorful too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute orzo and garlic in olive oil until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- 2Slowly add chicken broth and Italian seasonings.
- 3Bring to boil. Cover and cook on low until most of the water is absorbed, about 20 minutes, stirring now and then.
- 4Let cool.
- 5Add bacon, onions, broccoli, tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Chill in fridge about and hour; toss with cheese and serve.
- 7**I cook my bacon in the microwave on a paper plate with paper towels about 2 min for 4 slices, I also steam the broccoli in the microwave until just done, not mushy about 3 min.**.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orzo Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.8
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 771.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: