Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
An easy, delicious and low fat soup. Perfect for a cold winter night. From Company's Coming Low Fat Cooking.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh mushrooms, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups water
- 3 tablespoons beef bouillon powder
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup orzo pasta
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- Heat lightly greased large Dutch oven until hot. Saute mushrooms, flour and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add water, bouillon powder, green onion, salt and pepper. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add orzo. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream.