1 hr 7 mins
I needed to make a side dish for a potluck and didn't have time to run to the grocery store. Used what I had on hand and it turned out pretty good and there wasn't any left at the end of the evening. I LOVE olives and feta of any kind so I was liberal, use as many or as little as you want to fit your tastes. When making this for myself, I will probably add more olives and feta! Number of servings is a guestimate. **Cook time includes 1 hour to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook Orzo al dente.
- 2Drain pasta and rinse under cold water.
- 3In medium bowl combine orzo, olives, pepperoncinis and artichokes.
- 4If using feta in oil, drain, reserving 1 tablespoon of oil.
- 5Add feta and the reserved tablespoon of oil to orzo and olives.
- 6Add salad dressing and stir to coat.
- 7Refrigerate for at least one hour and stir before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orzo, Feta & Olive Salad
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.0
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 557.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives
feta cheese marinated in oil