Recipe by troseOR
I needed to make a side dish for a potluck and didn't have time to run to the grocery store. Used what I had on hand and it turned out pretty good and there wasn't any left at the end of the evening. I LOVE olives and feta of any kind so I was liberal, use as many or as little as you want to fit your tastes. When making this for myself, I will probably add more olives and feta! Number of servings is a guestimate. **Cook time includes 1 hour to chill.
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup pimento stuffed olive
- 1 cup kalamata olive
- 3 pepperoncini peppers (sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup danish feta cheese marinated in oil (can sub crumbled)
- 1⁄4 cup newman's own caesar salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Orzo al dente.
- Drain pasta and rinse under cold water.
- In medium bowl combine orzo, olives, pepperoncinis and artichokes.
- If using feta in oil, drain, reserving 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Add feta and the reserved tablespoon of oil to orzo and olives.
- Add salad dressing and stir to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour and stir before serving.