A tangy blend of texturally rich pasta, orzo, and wine you or your family won't soon forget. Very quick and inexpensive solution to any dinner party
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil pasta according to box.
- 2Strain pasta and return to pot.
- 3Add Sherry (or other dry white wine of your choice) and cook down for 1-3 minutes while stirring
- 4Add in salt and pepper to taste and then the Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orzo and Wine
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1307.8
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 113.5 mg
- Sodium 1223.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 172.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 39.7 g