Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great served in lettuce cups and garnished with tomato.
- 236.59 ml orzo (rice-shaped pasta)
- 59.14 ml cider vinegar
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml dried basil
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 236.59 ml frozen green pea, thawed
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 118.29 ml red bell pepper, chopped
- Cook orzo according to package directions; cool.
- Combine orzo, peas, onions and bell pepper in large bowl, pour dressing over and toss.
- Cover; chill several hours or overnight. Serve in lettuce cups; garnish with tomato.
This was a great light and fresh pasta salad! I really enjoyed the dressing on this. I don't care for green onions so left them out and added some fresh slivered basil instead. Served this over shredded lettuce with broiled tomatoes and enjoyed a lovely light dinner - thanks for sharing the recipe!