Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great served in lettuce cups and garnished with tomato.
- 1 cup orzo (rice-shaped pasta)
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- Cook orzo according to package directions; cool.
- Combine orzo, peas, onions and bell pepper in large bowl, pour dressing over and toss.
- Cover; chill several hours or overnight. Serve in lettuce cups; garnish with tomato.
This was a great light and fresh pasta salad! I really enjoyed the dressing on this. I don't care for green onions so left them out and added some fresh slivered basil instead. Served this over shredded lettuce with broiled tomatoes and enjoyed a lovely light dinner - thanks for sharing the recipe!